Hereditary Hearing Loss Analysis KIT
- all you need in one box -
Easy to use
| Quick facts
- 249 genetic variations in 11 genes detected simultaneously in a single run
- Both Caucasian and non-Caucasian genetic variations
- Developed with the leading scientists in the Hearing
Loss research community backed by the latest scientific and medical
||Hereditary Hearing Loss Analysis KIT for 25 reactions
Reliable and up to date
- Everything you need is in one box
- Analysis software comes with integrated guidance for mutation detection
- Barcoded arrays to ensure precise tracking
- Consultations from day-to-day users
- >99.9% accuracy and reproducibility
- List of relevant publications is available on Genorama website
- IVD CE certification in application submitting phase
- Intensively used throughout years and hundreds of screened samples
- Based on established and validated APEX technology
- Genorama is keeping a close eye on new discoveries in the field
About Hereditary Hearing Loss
Hereditary Hearing Loss is the most common sensorineural diseases in the world with one or two cases for every 1000 children. For about half the cases the hearing loss can be inherited. Inherited hearing loss can be divided to syndromic by which the disease is associated to anomalies in other organs as well as nonsyndromic or isolated form. Up to 80% of the patients with the inherited hearing loss have the nonsyndromic form.
Genorama Hereditary Hearing Loss genetic test
Genorama offers reliable Hereditary Hearing Loss (HHL) genetic test based on flexible and cost-effective Arrayed Primer EXtension (APEX) genotyping. It analyses 249 genetic variations in 11 genes (GJB2 (Connexin26), GJB3 (Connexin31), GJB6 (Connexin30), 12SRNA (MTNR1, mitochondrial), tRNASer(UCN) (MTTS1, mitochondrial), SLC26A5 (prestin), SLC26A4 (pendrin), KCNQ4, TMC1, MYO15A and MYO7A) Genorama HHL genetic test is recommended for timely diagnostics for newborn hearing loss and genetic counselling for parents and other at-risk family members. The results of the test are good bases for early start of the rehabilitation in order to ensure better language development.
Genorama Hereditary Hearing Loss Analysis KIT includes all consumables for successful analysis process and provides all necessary reagents, PCR primers and barcoded arrays for 25 tests.
- PCR Primers
- PCR Purification Kit
- PCR Preparation Kit
- APEX Preparation Kit
- Hereditary Hearing Loss microarrays
* Please note that you would need an operational Genorama® Genotyping PlatformTM before placing an order for Genorama genetic test Analysis KITs.