Cystic Fibrosis Analysis KIT
- all you need in one box -
Easy to use
| Quick facts
- 271 genetic variations from CFTR gene detected simultaneously in a single run
- Most frequently screened genetic variations in both Caucasians as well as non-Caucasians populations
- Developed with the leading scientists in the Cystic Fibrosis
research community backed by the latest scientific and medical studies
||Cystic Fibrosis Analysis KIT
for 25 reactions
Reliable and up to date
- Everything you need is in one box
- Analysis software comes with integrated guidance for mutation detection
- Barcoded arrays to ensure precise tracking
- Consultations from day-to-day users
- >99.9% accuracy and reproducibility
- List of relevant publications is available on Genorama website
- IVD CE certifed
- Intensively used throughout years and hundreds of screened samples
- Based on established and validated APEX technology
- Genorama is keeping a close eye on new discoveries in the field
About Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic Fibrosis is an inherited autosomal recessive metabolic disorder which is characterised by severe chronic lung infections, digestive problems, inflammations in the upper respiratory tract, male infertility and elevated sweat chloride concentration. The flow of chloride ions helps to control the movement of water in tissues, which is necessary for the production of thin, freely flowing mucus. Thick and sticky mucus, caused by the disturbances of salt homeostasis in cells, is also the main characteristics of the CF. Cystic Fibrosis is caused by a mutation in the CFTR gene that regulates the components of sweat, digestive juices and mucus.
Genorama Cystic Fibrosis genetic test
Genorama offers reliable Cystic Fibrosis genetic test based on flexible and cost-effective Arrayed Primer EXtension (APEX) genotyping. It analyses 271 Cystic Fibrosis genetic variations from CFTR gene and it represents the most frequently screened mutations in both Caucasians as well as non-Caucasians populations. Genorama Cystic Fibrosis genetic test is suitable for carrier testing, confirming the diagnosis as well as family planning and male infertility testing.
Genorama Cystic Fibrosis Analysis KIT includes all consumables for successful analysis process and provides all necessary reagents, PCR primers and barcoded arrays for 25 tests.
- PCR Primers
- PCR Purification Kit
- PCR Preparation Kit
- APEX Preparation Kit
- Cystic Fibrosis microarrays
* Please note that you would need an operational Genorama® Genotyping PlatformTM before placing an order for Genorama genetic test Analysis KITs.