Genetic characteristics determine individual risk of gaining excess weight when exposed to unfavourable environment (such as overeating, insufficient exercise) and body’s response to weight loss diet and physical effort. The information obtained from the results of the genetic test is beneficial for both those who wish to lose weight and those who have not yet encountered any problems with weight or health. Being aware of one’s risks and predispositions facilitates making the right decisions for life.
The results of the genetic test for weight management indicate:
- the presence of your genetic risk of obesity;
- the extent of the risk of becoming overweight;
- the likelihood of developing type 2 diabetes in case you are overweight;
- the occurrence of early or late satiety;
- the metabolism of dietary fats and carbohydrates;
- the fat uptake rate (fast or slow);
- the probability of becoming overweight due to increased consumption of carbohydrates;
- the efficiency of fat-burning when exercising;
- the impact of physical activity on your body weight.
Along with test results, you will also receive a healthy three-day-menu, complied in accordance with your personal results.